Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Previous Artwork....

Hello !
Today i'm adding  some of my previous artwork . Since i'm not a professional artist i keep trying to get knowledge from anyone and from everywhere. Like reading articles, notes, books of  some professional artist from this field. When i started doing its not easy to do by my own. Sometime not get desired output what i want, volumes and shapes don't come exactly...... and 
without proper guidance it is little tough.... its little frustrating  . But moving on and doing as much as practice is worth.

Aditya Chari is one of my favorite Artist. He is Illustrator and Concept Artist and done B.F.A from Sir J.J Institute of Applied Arts. I have gone through his books  "Portrait Techniques Made Easy" and "Figure Study Made Easy". These books are reference guide to me, they are so inspiring and full of knowledge and i learn as much as i can.....


I'm also adding some of my other sketches. Hope you all like it..... and any suggestions are most welcome....... :)

-Parag















4 comments:

  1. Very Good Collection Dude...I have seen them building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Anup,
    Your comments build up my confidence......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parag, You have a natural talent.. Your drawings are lively!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your appreciation......I'm glad u liked it :)

    ReplyDelete