Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Overlapping Thought Process...



Here is my thought process for overlapping assignment, i have done in my spare time. This thought process is done under Flash.


                                          BG made for this assignment...

 About Overlapping, i think it is the motion of a body at different levels or in different frames ( it can be object also), it will make animation more believable and more lively. Basically Overlapping is where things moves IN PARTS.

 For this thought process if you have any suggestions it will be more helpful for me as i'm not able to judge it. My Mentor always says that "When you are working on any assignment for days and hours you start falling in love with your assignment ." So just want to take feedback from you guys......

-Parag


No comments:

Post a Comment