Sunday, October 16, 2011

My First Animation Demoreel 2011

 Hello World, Oops! Last post was on August, sorry for the delay. Actually I have completed my course and searching for a job, and we all know its really tough competition out here. 


So I have completed my First Animation Demoreel. There are still some timing issues on which I'm working. and because of some issues I'm not able to render it out but soon going to do it. And also add some new assignments. Any suggestions are most welcome :)



8 comments:

  1. Wow....I am not the Expert in this field..But i like the video..and specially the music given..
    Everything was perfect..
    Keep it up dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Anup......this is just a starting and thanks for encouraging.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the animation Parag! The music compliments it too. I know you have come up with few animations and compiled them into one... Maybe if you could link all of them in a more logical way.. It would help! :)
    Keep up the great work and spirit! :) Take care and Enjoy Animation!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice creation.... it has enhanced your passion towards your work. GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE SHOWREELS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Parag I liked.................

    this is awesome....... so Visarle tumhi amhala........

    Phone yet nahi saddhya....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for such cool comments..... :)
    Ajinkya I'm surely going to update my Demoreel....thanks for the suggestion..... :)
    Keep smiling n keep watching movies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lai bhari! Lai bharii!! :) :)
    Keep up the good work brother ... :)

    ReplyDelete