Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Here I'm...

I love this song... Well, hello world ! HERE I'M started my first blog.Very Excited !

Okay, so i'm a Animation Student learning Character Animation  from last 2yrs, and what inspires me is when i was a small kid i'm a BIG fan of WALT DISNEY shows(Mickey Mouse,Jungle Book and all that great stuff); And i started sketching, drawing and still love it

I also keep visiting all the great animators blogs those who works under the studios like PIXAR, ILM, DREAMWORKS,  BLUE SKY STUDIOS, etc. And also read articles,books(The illusion of Life-Disney Animation, Richard Williams - The Animator's Survival Kit) related to Animation.

So this is it for my first one.



-Parag

4 comments:

  1. Mr.Parag Bodkhe You are doing a best task..
    Best Luck & Make True The Dreams Which u have nurtured from a long time.
    I am very confident your name will also be taken as a legand in the field of animation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw.....thanks Anup...
    Your comment bring me so much of positive attitude and enthusiasm.....
    I'll surely keep going on with same enthusiasm and positive energy...
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete